• Takes early-intermediate students well into advanced levels.
• Four sections present technical exercises by category for easy reference.
• Contains a variety of important technical exercises in addition to the traditional scales, chords, arpeggios and cadences.
• Numerous tips on using dynamics and articulation in technical exercises.
• Exceeds the technical requirements established by the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA) and the Music Teachers’Association of California (MTAC).
• 8.25 x 10.5 soft cover, 156 pages.
If you want a comprehensive compendium of exercises that help build almost every aspect of technique, Essential Piano and Keyboard Technique is it. This book is a treasure trove… logically arranged into 4 broad sections for ease of locating specific exercises. Great resource!
Patsy Rabinowitz – NCTM; Owner,West Chester Academy of Music.