• A holistic approach following Volume 1, for the early-intermediate student.
• Five workshops introduce the student to subjects such as key signatures and accidentals, pedaling, ledger line notation and more complex rhythms.
• Music by classical and modern composers is arranged to demonstrate each subject, increasing in texture and complexity as the student progresses.
• Technical workouts develop strength and coordination, supplementing the technique found in Essential Piano and Keyboard Technique.
• Checkouts at the end of each chapter ensure understanding.
• Final Exam and Certificate of Award presented at the end of the book.
• 8.5 x 11 soft cover, 224 pages including 22 flashcard pages.
…Volume 2’s five workshops cover more complicated musical concepts [than Volume 1] in a comprehensive way that will help students’ positive progress. I would strongly recommend this Series to young teachers and self-study adults.
Dr. Anna Krendel – piano instructor, CAPMT District IX Coordinator.