• A holistic method for the beginning piano student, ages seven and up.
• Easy-to-read words and music along with pronunciations and definitions.
• Five workshops guide the student from learning the names of the white keys on the keyboard through playing beginner-level arrangements of famous works by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart as well as American classics.
• Posture, ear training and sight-reading projects develop skills needed to play easily and beautifully.
• Checkouts at the end of each chapter ensure understanding.
• Final Exam and Certificate of Award presented at the end of the book.
• 8.5×11 soft cover, 206 pages including 12 flashcard pages.
…Volume 2’s five workshops cover more complicated musical concepts [than Volume 1] in a comprehensive way that will help students’ positive progress. I would strongly recommend this Series to young teachers and self-study adults.
Dr. Anna Krendel – piano instructor, CAPMT District IX Coordinator.